The Club House
Hotel Kateel International is all set to play host to several social gatherings & events with its club house, “MOUNTAIN Club”. Being the first of its kind recreational club in karkala mountain club aims to deliver the best in recreation.
What sets us apart from the rest is our world class amenities & our services. It gives us immense pleasure to present “Mountain Club” to karkala.
Club offers an array of recreational facilities for people of all age groups, making it an ideal recreational family club.
- Pool table
- Play area
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Games
- Jogging Track
- Multicuisine restaurants
- Bar Area
- Concierge Desk
- Sports Bar
- Garden Restaurants
- Conference & party hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Guest Rooms
MEMBER ENROLLEMENT TERMS
- Every applicant shall pay an amount of Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand) along with the application for the membership of the club.
- An amount of Rs.250/- to be paid every month by the members towards the subscription of the club.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The members & their immediate family members are authorized to use the club facilities of the club.
- No outsiders shall be admitted to the club premises unless introduced by the club member himself.
- Any outsider using club amenities shall be charged additional on actual basis as decided by the management from time to time.
- All the club resources are subject to availability during the time of use & subject to local laws & rules framed by the management from time to time
- Loss or damage of club property caused by any club members, guests, customers are subject to replacement by them or may be compensated in terms of money as decided by the management.
- The decision of the club management shall be considered final at any given point of time with respect to club affairs, management regarding business & administration of the club. The management is entitled to frame additional rules & regulations regarding the management & business of the club.
- Discipline & dignity being the utmost priority, we appeal to uphold the same with the guests & club members.
- The government service tax & tariffs or any statutory taxes are subject to change as per the rules.
- Club members, guests, customers to use the club facilities only during the club working hours & the period of working of the club shall be decided by the management from time to time.
- The lodging charges, restaurant charges, miscellaneous expenses, taxes relating to the guest, subscribers, members their relatives & friends has to be paid separately & regularly by them.